Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. Full disclosure policy here.
50 Halloween Blog Post Ideas
This post is all about the best Halloween blog post ideas to write about this fall.
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I have always been one of those people that starts getting excited for Halloween in September! I love doing Halloween activities, coming up with great costumes, decorating for Halloween, and listening to my Halloween playlist all October long.
If you’re a blogger, Halloween is a great time to capitalize on seasonal traffic. Every year, people are searching Google and Pinterest for all kinds of Halloween content. Costume ideas, decor ideas, local events, Halloween recipes, and party planning tips are just some examples of content that is popular.
Below I’ve come up with 50 Halloween blog post ideas that people are actually searching for to help you out if you aren’t sure what to write about. It’s a good idea to start publishing Halloween content on your blog as early as July and August, to give it time to start gaining traction by October.
Read on for 50 Halloween blog post ideas to inspire you this season!
Want to make money blogging?
One quick thing… Are you ready to turn your blog into a money-making business? I’d love for you to join me inside 30 Days to Blogging Success.
This is the complete, step-by-step roadmap to starting and growing a successful blog that I wish I’d had when I was a new blogger.
I created this course to help aspiring bloggers turn their blogs into profitable businesses, like I have now done with five of my own blogs!
Join 30 Days to Blogging Success for only $27!
50 Halloween Blog Post Ideas
- DIY Halloween costume ideas
- Halloween costumes for couples
- Funny Halloween costumes
- Pet Halloween costume ideas
- Matching Halloween costumes for best friends
- Cute Halloween costume ideas
- Halloween costumes for kids
- DIY Halloween decor
- Halloween-themed recipes
- How to host an amazing Halloween party
- The ultimate Halloween party playlist
- Halloween makeup looks
- Halloween makeup tutorial
- Halloween-inspired nail ideas
- Cheap and cute Halloween decor shopping guide
- Halloween crafts for kids
- Unique ideas for pumpkin carving
- DIY Halloween decorations
- Pumpkin-inspired recipes
- Best Halloween movies to watch
- Halloween-themed date night ideas
- Trick-or-treating safety tips
- Halloween dessert ideas
- Pumpkin painting ideas
- Easiest Halloween costumes to put together
- Halloween costume ideas for friend groups
- Halloween events in your area
- Best places to go for Halloween around the world
- Ideas for Halloween traditions
- Halloween party decor ideas
- Where to shop for Halloween decor
- Scariest haunted houses to visit
- Halloween party menu ideas
- Recipe for a healthy Halloween treat
- Halloween-themed cocktail recipes
- Spooky/creepy Halloween treats
- Yard decoration ideas for Halloween
- DIY Halloween wreath ideas
- How to decorate a dorm room for Halloween
- Tasteful Halloween decor ideas
- Best horror books to read at Halloween
- Non-scary movies to watch at Halloween
- Halloween costumes under $25
- What to do with leftover Halloween candy
- Halloween party ideas for adults
- Halloween party ideas for kids
- How to make your own haunted house
- Best Halloween activities in your area
- Tips for visiting Disney World/Universal at Halloween
- Most haunted places in the world to travel to
You can find the rest of my blog post ideas right here.
How to Start a Blog
First things first, CLICK HERE to learn the cheapest way to start your blog!
Then continue reading for the next steps of starting your blog today.
Haven’t started a blog yet? Learn how to start a blog (the right way) with the help of my step-by-step guide on how to start a blog. This will walk you through the process of setting your blog up in less than an hour!
Or join 5,000+ subscribers and sign up for my free course, Blogging Bootcamp, to learn how to start your own money-making blog today!