Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. Full disclosure policy here.
Mental Health Blog Post Ideas
Are you looking for mental health blog post ideas?
Keep reading for plenty of ideas! These blog post ideas are perfect for bloggers who cover topics like mental health, wellness, and self-care.
Mental health blogs are important, because they can offer answers to questions that your readers might have about mental health and provide helpful resources. You may also be interested in sharing your own experiences on your mental health blog as a way to inspire others and let them know you’re not alone.
One thing to note about a mental health blog is Google’s EAT algorithm.
EAT (Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness) applies to websites that cover topics like mental health where it’s very important that the Google search results are coming from sources that are valid and trustworthy.
That’s not to say that you need to be a doctor or a therapist in order to run a successful mental health blog. But it is important to just be mindful of what you’re writing, and avoid offering medical advice outright on your blog
With that being said, here are some great mental health blog post ideas.
Want to make money blogging?
One quick thing… Are you ready to turn your blog into a money-making business? I’d love for you to join me inside 30 Days to Blogging Success.
This is the complete, step-by-step roadmap to starting and growing a successful blog that I wish I’d had when I was a new blogger.
I created this course to help aspiring bloggers turn their blogs into profitable businesses, like I have now done with five of my own blogs!
Join 30 Days to Blogging Success for only $27!
50 Mental Health Blog Post Ideas
- Healthy ways to de-stress
- Meditation tips for beginners
- Positive affirmations for anxiety
- Your own experience dealing with mental health issues
- Healthy coping mechanisms
- Reasons why therapy is beneficial
- Journal prompts for depression
- Tips for finding the right therapist
- Mental health bullet journal ideas
- Positive affirmations for depression
- Easy self-care activities
- Ways to boost your mood naturally
- How to keep a gratitude journal
- Dealing with post-partum depression
- Best books about mental health
- Journal prompts for anxiety
- How to deal with burnout at work or school
- Self-care ideas for students
- The benefits of taking mental health days
- How to be supportive of loved ones with depression
- Tips for overcoming panic attacks
- Positive affirmations for self-love
- Best foods for fighting depression
- Tips for practicing mindfulness
- How to reframe your thoughts
- Ways to raise awareness for mental health
- A giant list of mental health resources
- Tips for dealing with grief
- Bad habits that affect your mental health
- Your experience with therapy
- How to be supportive of loved ones with anxiety
- Tips for coping with OCD
- Signs that you should see a therapist
- How to set healthy boundaries in your relationships
- Journal prompts for mental health
- Positive affirmations for confidence
- How to respond to a mental health crisis
- What to do when you’re feeling overwhelmed
- How to clean when you have depression
- Self-care activities for depression
- Vitamins and supplements for depression
- How to overcome past trauma
- Healthy ways to deal with negative thoughts
- Identifying and processing emotions
- Tips for tracking your mental health
- Best apps for mental health
- Common misconceptions about a mental illness
- Your experience getting diagnosed
- Healthy ways to combat anxiety
- Quotes about mental health
How to Start a Blog
First things first, CLICK HERE to learn the cheapest way to start your blog!
Then continue reading for the next steps of starting your blog today.
Haven’t started a blog yet? Learn how to start a blog (the right way) with the help of my step-by-step guide on how to start a blog. This will walk you through the process of setting your blog up in less than an hour!
Or join 5,000+ subscribers and sign up for my free course, Blogging Bootcamp, to learn how to start your own money-making blog today!