Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. Full disclosure policy here.
Photography Blog Post Ideas
Are you a photographer or blogger looking for photography blog post ideas?
I’ve got you covered! I put together this big list of photography blog post ideas to give you some inspiration for what to write about next.
If you’re a photographer, blogging can be a great way to get your business out there and get more clients. It’s also possible to run a photography blog and make money through ads, affiliate marketing, and selling your own digital products such as photo editing presets or online courses for photographers.
So if you need some help coming up with fresh topics to write about next on your blog, here are some of the best photography blog post ideas!
Want to make money blogging?
One quick thing… Are you ready to turn your blog into a money-making business? I’d love for you to join me inside 30 Days to Blogging Success.
This is the complete, step-by-step roadmap to starting and growing a successful blog that I wish I’d had when I was a new blogger.
I created this course to help aspiring bloggers turn their blogs into profitable businesses, like I have now done with five of my own blogs!
Join 30 Days to Blogging Success for only $27!
50 Photography Blog Post Ideas
- Reasons to hire a photographer
- Tips for finding the right photographer
- Photography tips for beginners
- iPhone photography hacks
- Your favorite photo editing tools
- What’s in your camera bag
- Best cameras for beginners
- Best lenses for beginners
- The camera equipment you use and recommend
- Show off your favorite shoots you’ve done
- Graduation shoot ideas
- Family shoot ideas
- Couples shoot ideas
- Engagement shoot ideas
- Maternity shoot ideas
- Newborn shoot ideas
- Boudoir shoot ideas
- Popular photo props
- Share a photography tutorial
- DIY photo backdrops
- Ideas and tips for posing
- Your favorite locations for shoots
- How to take a professional headshot
- Reasons to give a photoshoot as a gift
- Ideas of outfits for wear for shoots
- Mistakes beginner photographers make
- Document your editing process
- Show a before and after of a photo you edited
- Lightroom vs. Photoshop
- Nikon vs. Canon
- How to organize your photos
- How clients can prepare for a photoshoot
- Photo props on a budget
- Your dream shooting locations
- Simple ways to improve your photography
- Behind-the-scenes of a shoot
- Ways to make money with photography
- Tips for starting your photography business
- Share the stories behind your favorite photos
- List your favorite photographers
- Best camera bags
- Best DSLR cameras
- Best tripods for DSLRs
- Tips for portrait photography
- Tips for landscape photography
- Tips for wildlife photography
- Tips for sports photography
- What you wish you’d known as a beginner photography
- How you determine your pricing
- Best moments to hire a photographer
How to Start a Blog
First things first, CLICK HERE to learn the cheapest way to start your blog!
Then continue reading for the next steps of starting your blog today.
Haven’t started a blog yet? Learn how to start a blog (the right way) with the help of my step-by-step guide on how to start a blog. This will walk you through the process of setting your blog up in less than an hour!
Or join 5,000+ subscribers and sign up for my free course, Blogging Bootcamp, to learn how to start your own money-making blog today!