Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. Full disclosure policy here.
Fitness Blog Post Ideas
Are you a fitness blogger looking for some ideas on what to write about next?
Here are 50 great fitness blog post ideas to help you out! Blogging about fitness can be a very lucrative topic, as people are always interested in learning how they can improve their health, wellness, and fitness.
You might be passionate about sharing fitness with others on your blog, but maybe you’re suffering from writer’s block. It happens to every blogger at some point! If you need some inspiration, I’ve got you covered.
These blog post ideas cover popular fitness topics including exercise, diet, weight loss, and lifestyle. Read on for some fitness blogging ideas!
Want to make money blogging?
One quick thing… Are you ready to turn your blog into a money-making business? I’d love for you to join me inside 30 Days to Blogging Success.
This is the complete, step-by-step roadmap to starting and growing a successful blog that I wish I’d had when I was a new blogger.
I created this course to help aspiring bloggers turn their blogs into profitable businesses, like I have now done with five of my own blogs!
Join 30 Days to Blogging Success for only $27!
50 Fitness Blog Post Ideas
- Easy at home exercises
- Workout routine for beginners
- Your favorite at-home workout
- No-equipment workouts
- How to create a home gym
- Best online training programs
- At-home cardio exercises
- At-home strength training exercises
- Best yoga mats
- Online yoga programs
- Health benefits of yoga
- What to pack in your gym bag
- How to choose the right gym
- Your favorite fitness channels on YouTube
- How to find a personal trainer
- Share your own fitness journey
- Weight loss tips
- How to set healthy fitness goals
- Meal planning for health and fitness
- Unexpected benefits of regular exercise
- How to train for a marathon
- How to gain muscle
- Best dance classes for weight loss
- Fitness for those over 50
- Create a 30-day fitness challenge
- How you stick to your fitness goals
- Mistakes you made during your fitness journey
- Motivational fitness quotes
- Your favorite fitness bloggers
- Your favorite workout clothing
- How to save money on workout clothing
- Best fitness apps
- Fitness tracker review
- How to practice fitness while pregnant
- How to deal with a sports injury
- Best workouts for weigh loss
- Low-impact exercises
- How to become a personal trainer
- Tips for staying motivated to work out
- Must-have gear for runners
- How to reward yourself after a tough workout
- Staying active during the workday
- Best Peloton classes
- How to stay fit while traveling
- Workouts for stay at home moms
- Your workout playlist
- Review a fitness subscription box
- Meal prep recipes you love
- Ways to keep mentally fit
- How to stick to New Year’s resolutions for fitness
How to Start a Blog
First things first, CLICK HERE to learn the cheapest way to start your blog!
Then continue reading for the next steps of starting your blog today.
Haven’t started a blog yet? Learn how to start a blog (the right way) with the help of my step-by-step guide on how to start a blog. This will walk you through the process of setting your blog up in less than an hour!
Or join 5,000+ subscribers and sign up for my free course, Blogging Bootcamp, to learn how to start your own money-making blog today!