Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. Full disclosure policy here.
Craft Blog Post Ideas
This post contains 50 craft blog post ideas to inspire your next blog post!
Crafting is a very popular blog niche, and a craft blog is a great way to express your creativity, share your favorite crafts with others, and make money blogging.
Do you have a blog focusing on crafts, DIY, or other creative endeavors? These blog post ideas are for you! If you’re suffering from a bit of writer’s block, use the ideas below for some inspiration on what to write about next.
Want to make money blogging?
One quick thing… Are you ready to turn your blog into a money-making business? I’d love for you to join me inside 30 Days to Blogging Success.
This is the complete, step-by-step roadmap to starting and growing a successful blog that I wish I’d had when I was a new blogger.
I created this course to help aspiring bloggers turn their blogs into profitable businesses, like I have now done with five of my own blogs!
Join 30 Days to Blogging Success for only $27!
50 Craft Blog Post Ideas
- Share a Christmas craft
- Bullet journal ideas
- Your must-have crafting tools
- Holiday crafts for kids
- Scrapbooking tips for beginners
- Your favorite craft bloggers
- Share a Halloween craft
- How to organize your crafting supplies
- Knitting/sewing patterns
- DIY home decor project
- Share a look at your crafting space
- Must-have scrapbooking supplies
- How to make DIY candles
- How to make DIY soap
- Crafts you can make and sell
- Tips for selling at craft shows
- Share a Valentine’s Day craft
- Your best photography tips
- Mason jar craft ideas
- How to make DIY paper lanterns
- Educational crafts for kids
- Homemade craft gift ideas
- Calligraphy essentials
- Share a Fourth of July craft
- How to make a DIY piñata
- Share a DIY door wreath
- Fall craft ideas
- Winter craft ideas
- Spring craft ideas
- Summer craft ideas
- Easy crafts for toddlers
- What your dream craft room would look like
- Recreate a craft from Pinterest
- Roundup of the best craft books
- How to save money on crafting supplies
- Where you shop for crafting supplies
- A no-sew craft project
- Must-have bullet journal supplies
- Share an Easter craft
- Craft ideas for the classroom
- Document the process of refinishing furniture
- How to sell crafts on Etsy
- Tips for online craft sellers
- Cricut tips and tricks
- Share a Thanksgiving craft
- How to make DIY beauty products
- Why you started your craft blog
- Origami tutorial
- Must-have quilting supplies
- Share a Mother’s Day craft
How to Start a Blog
First things first, CLICK HERE to learn the cheapest way to start your blog!
Then continue reading for the next steps of starting your blog today.
Haven’t started a blog yet? Learn how to start a blog (the right way) with the help of my step-by-step guide on how to start a blog. This will walk you through the process of setting your blog up in less than an hour!
Or join 5,000+ subscribers and sign up for my free course, Blogging Bootcamp, to learn how to start your own money-making blog today!