Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. Full disclosure policy here.
May Blog Post Ideas
Looking for some May blog post ideas?
Hello there! It’s May and I’m back with another month of blog post ideas. This year I am sharing blog posts for every month of the year.
Here are 31 May blog post ideas to inspire you this month.
May is an exciting month of the year, with holidays like Cinco de Mayo and Mother’s Day and big life events like high school and college graduation occurring. There is no shortage of topics you can write about on your blog in May.
I have included blog post ideas for all types of bloggers, from fashion to lifestyle to travel and more! Enjoy and happy blogging!
Want to make money blogging?
One quick thing… Are you ready to turn your blog into a money-making business? I’d love for you to join me inside 30 Days to Blogging Success.
This is the complete, step-by-step roadmap to starting and growing a successful blog that I wish I’d had when I was a new blogger.
I created this course to help aspiring bloggers turn their blogs into profitable businesses, like I have now done with five of my own blogs!
Join 30 Days to Blogging Success for only $27!
31 May Blog Post Ideas
- Your favorite blogging tools and resources
- May is National BBQ month – share a barbecue recipe
- Your plans for Cinco de Mayo
- Cinco de Mayo recipes and party ideas
- Mother’s Day gift guide
- Top 10 things you’ve learned from your mom
- Your tips for new bloggers
- Share your favorite accounts to follow on Pinterest
- Top tips for closet organization
- Your spring/summer fashion wish list
- Favorite restaurants in your city/town
- Share your photo editing process
- Write about the bloggers you admire
- Write a letter to your past self
- Graduation gift guide
- What to wear to graduation parties
- How to plan to perfect summer picnic
- Best food trucks in your city to try
- Share your plans for Memorial Day
- Round-up of Memorial Day recipes
- Share a recipe for a summery cocktail
- Share what’s on your desk right now
- Your favorite accessories for summer
- Favorite ways to de-stress after a long day
- Why did you start blogging?
- Review a monthly subscription box
- Round-up of fun summer photo props
- Do a “getting ready with me” post
- What’s your process for planning blog posts?
- What have you learned since you first started blogging?
- Share your plans for the summer
Don’t forget to click here for all my blog post ideas!
How to Start a Blog
Haven’t started a blog yet? Learn how to start a blog (the right way) with the help of my step-by-step guide on how to start a blog. This will walk you through the process of setting your blog up in less than an hour!
Or join 5,000+ subscribers and sign up for my free course, Blogging Bootcamp, to learn how to start your own money-making blog today!