Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. Full disclosure policy here.
Art Blog Post Ideas
Need some art blog post ideas for your art blog? These are the best blog post ideas for artists to inspire you when writing your next blog post!
An art blog is a great way to share your creative passion with the world.
You can also make good money as an art blogger by selling art prints, selling online courses or other digital products for artists, and through affiliate marketing (getting paid to recommend your favorite art supplies and earning a commission when someone makes a purchase through your affiliate link.)
But what if you’re stuck on what to write about next on your blog?
Check out these art blog post ideas for some inspiration!
Want to make money blogging?
One quick thing… Are you ready to turn your blog into a money-making business? I’d love for you to join me inside 30 Days to Blogging Success.
This is the complete, step-by-step roadmap to starting and growing a successful blog that I wish I’d had when I was a new blogger.
I created this course to help aspiring bloggers turn their blogs into profitable businesses, like I have now done with five of my own blogs!
Join 30 Days to Blogging Success for only $27!
50 Art Blog Post Ideas
- Share your art studio setup
- The art supplies you can’t live without
- Tips for beginner arts
- How to find inspiration for your art
- Where to shop for art supplies
- Share your artistic process
- How to save money on art supplies
- The best digital tools for artists
- Lessons you’ve learned as an artist
- Your favorite art books
- Tips for getting over artist’s block
- The artists who influenced you most
- How to choose the right art for your home
- Things you wish you knew as a newbie artist
- Tips for organizing your studio space
- How to clean your art supplies
- Your favorite art museums
- How to deal with criticism as an artist
- The best watercolor paints
- The best acrylic paints
- The best oil paints
- The best paintbrushes for artists
- The best pens/pencils for artists
- The best sketchbooks for artists
- Share your favorite art documentaries
- Cover a nearby gallery opening
- Inspirational quotes for artists
- Compare and contrast different mediums
- Compare and contrast different techniques
- Tips for selling your art
- Ways to boost your creativity
- How to deal with rejection as an artist
- Is art school really worth it?
- The best advice you’ve ever received as an artist
- The worst advice you’ve ever received as an artist
- Art projects for beginners
- Art project for kids
- Gift guide for artists
- Highlight current trends in art
- Your favorite art movement and why
- Your favorite living artists
- Your favorite historical artists
- How to choose a title for your art
- The best free resources for artists
- The best sketching supplies for beginners
- The best painting supplies for beginners
- The best sculpting supplies for beginners
- The best pottery supplies for beginners
- What to do when you feel like giving up
- What does art mean to you?
How to Start a Blog
First things first, CLICK HERE to learn the cheapest way to start your blog!
Then continue reading for the next steps of starting your blog today.
Haven’t started a blog yet? Learn how to start a blog (the right way) with the help of my step-by-step guide on how to start a blog. This will walk you through the process of setting your blog up in less than an hour!
Or join 5,000+ subscribers and sign up for my free course, Blogging Bootcamp, to learn how to start your own money-making blog today!