Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. Full disclosure policy here.
Personal Finance Blog Post Ideas
Need some personal finance blog post ideas to write about?
Here are 50 great blog post ideas for personal finance bloggers!
Personal finance is a very popular blog niche, and there is a lot of money to be made through blogging and teaching others about money! People are always looking for content about how to manage, save, and earn more money.
If you’re feeling stuck and don’t know what to write about next, these personal finance blog ideas should give you some inspiration.
Want to make money blogging?
One quick thing… Are you ready to turn your blog into a money-making business? I’d love for you to join me inside 30 Days to Blogging Success.
This is the complete, step-by-step roadmap to starting and growing a successful blog that I wish I’d had when I was a new blogger.
I created this course to help aspiring bloggers turn their blogs into profitable businesses, like I have now done with five of my own blogs!
Join 30 Days to Blogging Success for only $27!
50 Personal Finance Blog Post Ideas
- Tips for saving money on groceries
- Budgeting for beginners
- The best online budgeting tools
- Apps to make and save extra money
- Side hustle ideas
- Your debt journey (and tips for others)
- How to pay for college
- Ways to cut down on car costs
- Credit card mistakes to avoid
- How to save money on traveling
- Best budget-friendly vacation destinations
- Tips for teaching kids about money
- Unique savings challenge ideas
- Ways to maximize credit card points
- How to know if you’re ready to buy a house
- How to get started with investing
- The best high-yield savings accounts
- Investing apps for beginners
- Ways for students to make extra money
- Ways for stay-at-home moms to make extra money
- How to get out of debt
- Your favorite personal finance books
- Tips for retiring early
- Ways to save money on clothing
- How to make money selling your old stuff
- Common expenses you can cut to save money
- Meal prepping on a budget
- Your favorite personal finance podcasts
- Freebies you can get on your birthday
- Best survey sites for earning extra money
- How to reduce your energy consumption
- Couponing tips
- Tips for using credit cards responsibly
- What you wish you had known about finance as a young adult
- Things to stop buying to save money
- How to negotiate a higher salary
- DIY gift ideas to save money
- How to start a specific side hustle
- Your favorite personal finance bloggers
- Saving money around the holidays
- Ways to improve your credit score
- How to build an emergency fund
- Family budgeting
- Talking to kids and teens about money
- No-spend date ideas
- Easy ways to save an extra $100 a month
- Ways to make money online
- Passive income ideas
- Cheap and healthy recipes
- Personal finance milestones by age
How to Start a Blog
First things first, CLICK HERE to learn the cheapest way to start your blog!
Then continue reading for the next steps of starting your blog today.
Haven’t started a blog yet? Learn how to start a blog (the right way) with the help of my step-by-step guide on how to start a blog. This will walk you through the process of setting your blog up in less than an hour!
Or join 5,000+ subscribers and sign up for my free course, Blogging Bootcamp, to learn how to start your own money-making blog today!