Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. Full disclosure policy here.
50 Back to School Blog Post Ideas
Are you looking for back to school blog post ideas?
Here are the best back to school blog topics to write about on your blog! August and September are back to school months and students, parents, and teachers alike are adjusting to going back to school after summer vacation.
These back to school blog post ideas can provide inspiration for parenting bloggers, lifestyle bloggers, education bloggers, and more.
If you want to write some back to school blog posts, it’s actually a good idea to start publishing them during the summer (or even earlier!) This will give Google plenty of time to start ranking your content, and for readers to find your blog posts. Many people start planning for back to school very early!
Read on for the best back to school blog post ideas for your next blog post.
Want to make money blogging?
One quick thing… Are you ready to turn your blog into a money-making business? I’d love for you to join me inside 30 Days to Blogging Success.
This is the complete, step-by-step roadmap to starting and growing a successful blog that I wish I’d had when I was a new blogger.
I created this course to help aspiring bloggers turn their blogs into profitable businesses, like I have now done with five of my own blogs!
Join 30 Days to Blogging Success for only $27!
50 Back to School Blog Post Ideas
- The best back to school shopping deals
- Setting goals for the new school year
- Tips for setting good study habits
- Easy school lunch ideas
- How to get over the “summer slump”
- Money-saving tips for back to school shopping
- Setting bedtime routines for back to school
- Tips for high school seniors
- Tips for high school juniors
- Tips for high school sophomores
- Tips for high school freshmen
- The best planners for students
- Back to school shopping checklist
- Best lunch boxes for students
- Tips for the first day of school
- School fundraiser ideas
- Tips for successful notetaking
- Healthy school lunch ideas
- Allergy-friendly snack ideas
- Cute lunch note ideas for kids
- Best laptops for students
- Tips for successful online learning
- Printable homework chart
- The best school sports for kids
- The best extracurricular activities for high schoolers
- Inspirational back to school quotes
- What to know about Tax Free Weekend
- Tips for students entering middle school
- Back to school shopping discounts
- Where to donate clothes and school supplies
- How to have a positive mindset going back to school
- Setting a back to school morning routine
- Teacher appreciation gift ideas
- Meal prepping school lunch ideas
- Back to school reading list
- Tips for first-time homeschool parents
- How to transition from pre-school to kindergarten
- First day of school prep checklist
- Best backpacks for students
- Tips for styling school uniforms
- How to save money on school sports and activities
- What to know about being a PTA parent
- What to know about being a room parent
- Tips on setting a homework schedule
- Back to school organization tips
- Creative school lunch ideas
- Tips for starting off the new school year right
- Self care ideas for students
- Back to school supplies checklist
- Commonly forgotten back to school necessities
How to Start a Blog
First things first, CLICK HERE to learn the cheapest way to start your blog!
Then continue reading for the next steps of starting your blog today.
Haven’t started a blog yet? Learn how to start a blog (the right way) with the help of my step-by-step guide on how to start a blog. This will walk you through the process of setting your blog up in less than an hour!
Or join 5,000+ subscribers and sign up for my free course, Blogging Bootcamp, to learn how to start your own money-making blog today!