Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. Full disclosure policy here.
July Blog Post Ideas
Looking for some July blog post ideas?
I’m back with another month of blog post ideas! This year I am sharing blog posts for every month of the year! Today I have 31 July blog post ideas to inspire you.
Summer is in full swing, and people are looking for all sorts of summer ideas, from recipes to vacation planning tips to Fourth of July ideas and more!
If you haven’t started writing summer blog posts yet, now is your chance to capitalize on all those summer searches (and create a library of summer content on your blog that will be popular year after year during this time.)
For July I came up with some fun summer blog post ideas that you can use this month. Enjoy these July blog ideas and happy blogging!
Want to make money blogging?
One quick thing… Are you ready to turn your blog into a money-making business? I’d love for you to join me inside 30 Days to Blogging Success.
This is the complete, step-by-step roadmap to starting and growing a successful blog that I wish I’d had when I was a new blogger.
I created this course to help aspiring bloggers turn their blogs into profitable businesses, like I have now done with five of my own blogs!
Join 30 Days to Blogging Success for only $27!
31 July Blog Post Ideas
- Your plans for the 4th of July
- 4th of July decoration ideas
- Red, white, and blue 4th of July dessert ideas
- 4th of July outfit ideas
- Fun summer DIY ideas
- Go to a local theme park and write about your day
- How to plan to perfect summer picnic
- Top 5 beaches in the world
- What to pack for a summer beach trip
- What to pack for a cruise
- How to beat the heat on a summer day
- Free activities in your city this summer
- Your ultimate road trip playlist
- How to make your own ice cream
- Do a summer fashion DIY and document your results
- Your favorite travel experience
- Your worst travel experience
- Summer beachy waves hair tutorial
- How to stay fit during the summer
- Best cities to visit during the summer
- “Mermaid hair” tutorial
- Top summer travel hacks
- How to pack with just a carry-on bag
- Your beach essentials
- Go thrift shopping and blog about what you find
- Give a peek into your journal if you keep one
- How to tie-dye shirts
- Cheap summer getaway ideas
- Top 10 travel dream destinations
- Girls’ night out ideas
- 48-hour itinerary for your favorite city
Don’t forget to click here for all my blog post ideas!
How to Start a Blog
Haven’t started a blog yet? Learn how to start a blog (the right way) with the help of my step-by-step guide on how to start a blog. This will walk you through the process of setting your blog up in less than an hour!
Or join 5,000+ subscribers and sign up for my free course, Blogging Bootcamp, to learn how to start your own money-making blog today!