Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. Full disclosure policy here.
April Blog Post Ideas
Looking for some April blog post ideas?
Spring is in the air! April showers bring May flowers. Can you guess what time of year it is? With a new season starting, people are ready for spring cleaning, spring break, spring activities outdoors, spring recipes, and more. It’s a great time of the year to be writing new content for your blog.
I’m back with another month of blog post ideas, this time for the month of April. This year I am sharing blog posts for every month of the year. Here are 30 fun and fresh April blog post ideas to inspire you this month.
I have included blog post ideas for all types of bloggers, from fashion to lifestyle to travel and more! Happy spring and happy blogging!
Want to make money blogging?
One quick thing… Are you ready to turn your blog into a money-making business? I’d love for you to join me inside 30 Days to Blogging Success.
This is the complete, step-by-step roadmap to starting and growing a successful blog that I wish I’d had when I was a new blogger.
I created this course to help aspiring bloggers turn their blogs into profitable businesses, like I have now done with five of my own blogs!
Join 30 Days to Blogging Success for only $27!
30 April Blog Post Ideas
- Spring clean your wardrobe and write about it
- Your favorite things about spring
- Do a Q&A post (ask your followers for questions they want answered)
- Your blog content schedule + tips
- Your top tips for your favorite social media platform
- Share your morning routine
- Share your nighttime routine
- Easy meal prep ideas
- Do a no-spending challenge and blog about your results
- Round-up of your favorite YouTube channels
- Make a bucket list with your best friend and share it
- Free activities to do in your city
- Life lessons you’ve learned for every year of our life (ex. 20 at 20)
- Outfit ideas for Coachella
- Share a guide to spending a day in your neighborhood
- What are your favorite things about blogging?
- What are your least favorite things about blogging?
- Weekend snapshot – what did you do this weekend?
- Best foods to eat while studying
- Best tips for time management
- Top strategies for studying for exams
- College care package ideas
- Make a list of the most “Instagrammable” spots in your area
- Best products for an at-home spa night
- Healthy on-the-go snack ideas
- Round-up of your favorite activewear
- Your favorite looks for spring
- Go for a spring nature photography walk and blog about it
- Your favorite scents for spring/summer
- Tips for shooting flat lay photography for your blog
Don’t forget to click here for all my blog post ideas!
How to Start a Blog
Haven’t started a blog yet? Learn how to start a blog (the right way) with the help of my step-by-step guide on how to start a blog. This will walk you through the process of setting your blog up in less than an hour!
Or join 5,000+ subscribers and sign up for my free course, Blogging Bootcamp, to learn how to start your own money-making blog today!