Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. Full disclosure policy here.
Pet Blog Post Ideas
Are you looking for pet blog post ideas? Read on for 50 great topics!
Pet blogging is a popular niche because it’s estimated that more than 66% of American households own pets. With two-thirds of the population owning a pet, there are millions of people searching the Internet every day about pets.
They are looking for tips, guides, ideas, and inspiration. And as a pet blogger, you can get traffic and make money by writing content that provides a solution and answers the common questions that many pet owners have.
In the pet blog posts below, I have mentioned dogs and cats a lot just because they are the most common pets, but you can tailor these ideas to any type of pet: fish, birds, rabbits, reptiles, hamsters, ferrets, and more!
Want to make money blogging?
One quick thing… Are you ready to turn your blog into a money-making business? I’d love for you to join me inside 30 Days to Blogging Success.
This is the complete, step-by-step roadmap to starting and growing a successful blog that I wish I’d had when I was a new blogger.
I created this course to help aspiring bloggers turn their blogs into profitable businesses, like I have now done with five of my own blogs!
Join 30 Days to Blogging Success for only $27!
50 Pet Blog Post Ideas
- Pet-friendly places to go in your area
- The best dog parks in your city
- Ways to volunteer with animals
- Pet-friendly hotels in your city
- Tips for traveling with a pet
- The best pet events in your area
- Share the process for adopting a pet
- Tips for obedience training
- Share a DIY dog treat recipe
- Must-have essentials for new dog owners
- Must-have essentials for new cat owners
- Breeds that make great family pets
- Foods to avoid feeding to your pet
- How many pets is too many pets
- Themed dog name ideas
- Themed cat name ideas
- Pet birthday party ideas
- The best treats for pets
- Fun things to do with your pet
- Best low-maintenance pets
- Hypoallergenic dog or cat breeds
- How to choose a kennel for your pet
- Share a DIY pet toy project
- What to do if your pet gets sick
- The best beds for dogs or cats
- The best dog collars
- The best dog leashes
- Share your “Gotcha Day” story
- Tips for caring for an elderly pet
- Reasons you should adopt, not shop
- How to decide if you should get another pet
- Things to know about fostering a pet
- The best toys for pets
- The best dog food brands
- The best cat food brands
- Pet products you can’t live without
- The best pet subscription boxes
- Halloween costume ideas for pets
- How to find a pet sitter
- Checklist to leave with your pet sitter
- Share an introduction of your pets
- The best places to shop for pets
- Reasons to get a dog vs. cat
- Bad puppy behaviors to look out for
- How to celebrate holidays with your pets
- Fun tricks to teach your dog
- Tips for hiking/camping with dogs
- How to cope with losing a pet
- How to introduce a new pet to your home
- Best cleaning tips for pet owners
How to Start a Blog
First things first, CLICK HERE to learn the cheapest way to start your blog!
Then continue reading for the next steps of starting your blog today.
Haven’t started a blog yet? Learn how to start a blog (the right way) with the help of my step-by-step guide on how to start a blog. This will walk you through the process of setting your blog up in less than an hour!
Or join 5,000+ subscribers and sign up for my free course, Blogging Bootcamp, to learn how to start your own money-making blog today!