Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. Full disclosure policy here.
Genius Blogger’s Toolkit Review
One of my favorite blogging resources on Earth is the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
Whether you’ve been researching how to start a blog or you already have a blog and you’re looking to grow, you might have heard of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
But before I get into my full review of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, let’s take a step back and talk about what the heck it even is first!
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit (or GBTK for short) offers a bundle of blogging-related digital products for an extremely discounted price. (Think $10,000 worth of online courses, ebooks, templates, and more for only $97.)
A new Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is released each year in October. The catch? The bundle is only available for one week and then it’s gone forever (with the occasional flash sale bringing it back for a couple of days.)
What’s Inside the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
The products included in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit change every year, but they always include high-quality digital products from blogging experts.
Typically, the types of products included in the GBTK include:
- Online courses
- Extended trials of software
- Stock photos
Basically all kinds of resources that will help you become a better blogger and make more money blogging!
I have personally contributed some of my own products (including my ebook Amazon Affiliate Affluence) to the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit in 2018 and 2019 (after purchasing the bundle for myself when I started my blog in 2017!)
Some of my favorite bloggers (many of whom run successful six- and seven-figure blogging businesses!) contribute their products to the bundle each year.
Who’s Behind the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is put together by Ultimate Bundles, a company that creates similar bundles on many other topics.
They actually have bundles on photography, healthy living, photography, meal planning, money, gardening, herbs and essential oils, and more! The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit just happens to be one of their most popular product offerings.
If you’re wondering what contributors get out of including one of their products to a bundle, I can tell you (as a two-time contributor to the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit!)
Contributors get exposure to a wider audience and also receive a monetary bonus based on the total number of bundles sold at the end of the sale.
If you’re interested in becoming a contributor for the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit (or any other bundle), you can find the details here.
My Experience with the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
So now that I’ve covered the basics of what the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit actually is, here’s my honest review of it!
I first purchased the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit in October 2017. I had only been blogging for about a month and I had spent WAY more money than I should have getting my blog started. (Over $400 – so not necessary!)
I knew that investing in blogging education like ebooks and online courses would help me grow my new blog faster, but I literally did not have the money to keep paying for these things. I was a broke college student trying to start my business on a budget and had barely made any money so far.
Enter the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. I heard about it from another blogger and it was exactly what I needed at the time. Dozens of blogging-related products (including some I had already been wanting to purchase!) all for $97? Sign me up!
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit was definitely one of the best investments I made as a new blogger. Even though the $97 was a lot for me, I purchased it.
Fast forward less than a year, and I had scaled my blogging income up to $2,000+ a month. In 2018, I even contributed one of my own products to the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit! (And I did the same thing again in 2019.)
I’m now making a full-time income from blogging and I run multiple other successful blogs in different niches.
Who Is the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit For?
This is for for ANY blogger who wants to make money blogging, whether you haven’t even started your blog yet or you’ve been blogging for 5+ years.
With nearly 100 products offered in the bundle, there are resources for every level of blogger, whether you’re a beginner, intermediate, or advanced..
Need help starting a blog and learning the basics of blogging? That’s covered.
Been blogging for a while but not making any money (or not as much money as you want?) There are products for you too.
Ready to learn from advanced resources that will help scale your blog to a full-time business? Those are also in there.
The products in the bundle are broken down into categories based on your experience level and also specific focuses (ex. affiliate marketing, social media, email marketing, the tech side of blogging, etc.)
Pros of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
Let’s talk about pros and cons of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
Pro #1: You get access to thousands of dollars worth of blogging-related products for just $97. Many of which, if purchased separately, would cost well over $97 each. So it’s easy to get a lot of value out of the bundle.
Pro #2: You get to learn from the experts of the blogging world. Ultimate Bundles does a great job of recruiting big-name bloggers to contribute to the bundle, including people who have turned blogging into a multi-million dollar business like Darren Rowse and Ruth Soukup.
Pro #3: The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit has something for everyone. No matter where you are in your blogging journey, there are dozens of products that will be helpful to your goals. Even now, making a full-time income from blogging, I always find products in the GBTK that help me grow my business further.
Cons of the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
The biggest con I can think of about the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is that some of the prices for products included in the bundle are over-inflated.
For example, I remember one year a course was included that was valued at $497… However, I actually went through the course and for what it offered I’d say it was really worth no more than $97. That kind of felt like a letdown to me.
Overall, this isn’t a huge problem, and I think the majority of products in the bundle are absolutely worth their alleged value.
Just keep in mind that “$7,000 worth of products for $97” might really only be “$5,000 worth of products for $97” (still a good deal by all means!)
So Is It Worth It?
I believe the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is a worthwhile investment for any blogger.
It’s hard to go wrong with it. Even if you’re only interested in a few of the products included in the bundle, it’s incredibly easy to get your money’s worth.
For me, some of the products in the first Genius Blogger’s Toolkit I bought back in 2017 literally shaped me into a successful blogger. I believe that one of the reasons I was making money so quickly ($1,000+ within just a few months of blogging) is because I had access to so much blogging education early on.
The ebooks and courses I got were products I never could have afforded to purchase separately at the time. So getting them all for just $97 was HUGE!
Also, there’s literally no risk. If you purchase the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit and aren’t completely happy with it, you can get a full refund within 30 days.
What to Do After Purchasing It
After you’ve purchased the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, it can be overwhelming trying to figure out where to start.
With nearly 100 products included in the bundle, you’ll experience information overload if you try to go through them all.
Here’s what I recommend doing instead:
- Write down your immediate blogging goals. Do you want to start your blog and set up all the tech stuff? Learn how to make money with affiliate marketing? Figure out how to start an email list for your blog? Learn how to grow your Instagram account? Whatever your goals are, write them down.
- Go through the products in the GBTK and choose 2-3 to start with. Find the products that seem most relevant to your goals and start with those.
- Create an action plan. Your plan might be to read an implement Ebook A in one week, then take Course B in the following four weeks. Commit to a timeframe for going through each resource and implementing what you learned. Be sure to write it down and stick to it!
- Repeat as necessary. Evaluate your blogging goals, select a couple products from the bundle that will help you achieve them, and create a timeline for working through those products and implementing what you learned.
Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2020 Products
Here are all of the products included in the 2020 Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
You get ALL of these products (with an estimated value of over $7,000) for just $97 when you purchase the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
- Supercharge Your Affiliate Income by Emma Drew (Workbook) $35.00
The actionable steps will allow you to refine your strategy over time to make affiliate marketing a dependable source of income.
- The Zero To Superhero Affiliate Marketing Training Bundle: How to Conquer Affiliate Sales as a New Blogger by Ana Skyes (eCourse) $57.00
A complete guide to affiliate marketing for beginners, helping new bloggers make their first $1,000 in affiliate sales.
- VIP Affiliate Superstars Toolkit by Leanne Scott (eCourse) $85.00
All the tools and templates you need to succeed in affiliate marketing!
CREATING & SELLING PRODUCTS
- 1 Hour eBooks & PDFs by Debbie Gartner (eCourse) $27.00
How to create a simple product in an hour.
- Bling Your Blog Shop by Adrien Walker (eCourse)
- Course Crush Quick Start: How to Pick Crazy Awesome Course Topics People Love by Jennifer Maker (eCourse) $97.00
A step-by-step guide to determining which course topics your people want and need … and will actually invest in!
- Create Your Digital Product Launch Plan by Kayleigh Hannon (eCourse) $297.00
Your step-by-step launch plan method that will help you figure out exactly what to do for the next 8 weeks to launch your digital product.
- Fill-in-the-Blank eBook & Optin Freebie Templates by Lena Gott (Template) $37.00 Perfect for anyone who wants a simple fill-in-the-blank style template to get a product or worksheet created quickly.
- Product Launch Power Pack by Beth Anne Schwamberger (eCourse)
- Profitable Tripwires Training by Dale Persons (eCourse) $27.00
Learn how to make money and get loyal customers – while growing your email list!
- Teach to Reach Workshop by Amanda Creek (eCourse) $67.00
Reach an audience and grow your authority online by teaching your skills and expertise.
- The Ultimate Printables Kit by Gold City Ventures (Printable) $37.00
Simplifies the research, brainstorming, design, marketing, and goal setting processes for selling printables.
- Undated Weekly Planner Template: Commercial Use by Becky Beach (Printable) $37.00
This template can be resold in your Etsy shop or on your own blog’s store.
- Your Digital Product Blueprint by Brianna Berner (eCourse) $247.00
Learn how to create the digital product your audience is craving in a fraction of the time – it’s content creation, simplified.
- 52Prompts by Gemma Bonham-Carter (eCourse) $27.00
Never write a boring email again. Get a complete year of engaging topics for your email newsletters that will turn subscribers into buyers (plus a system to re-purpose those emails into social content!)
- Batching Masterclass: Creating Systems in Your Business by Cara Harvey (eCourse) $37.00
Discover the step by step system that will allow you to create time to work on your business, get organized with all your tasks, and feel in control of your time.
- Content Creation Blueprint: Fast and Easy Strategies to Write More, Sell More, and Work Less by Cindy Bidar (eCourse) $37.00
An easy to follow system for intentional content creation to build an audience and drive sales.
- Content Scaling Success by Kelan Kline (eCourse) $47.00
Outsource your content creation and scale your blogging business.
- Content Multiplier by Tonia Kendrick (eCourse) $67.00
Learn fast & easy strategies that will help you reuse, remix, and repurpose your content.
- Opt-In Magic by Tracy Lynn & Caroline Vencil (eCourse) $97.00
The secret to faster, bigger, better email growth…like magic.
- The Boost Your Blog Binder: 170+ Blog Post Ideas & MORE! by Grace Moser (Printable) $150.00
A printable binder that will help take the overwhelm out of blogging and help you become a full-time blogger a lot sooner.
- Truly Evergreen Newsletters by Victoria Pruett (eCourse) $147.00
Create a yearly automation that includes seasonal content and adds users to the appropriate point instead of at the beginning.
- Write Better, Right Now by Abigail King (eCourse) $300.00
Learn the secrets published writers know and master powerful techniques to make your writing sing.
- 300 Email Marketing Tips by Meera Kothand (eBook) $2.99
Critical advice and strategies to turn subscribers into buyers & grow a six-figure business with email.
- Build Your List 101: How to Grow Your Email List – Even if You’re Starting from Scratch! by Crystal Paine (eCourse) $37.00
Want to learn how to explode your email list’s growth and effectiveness? In this comprehensive course, learn four foundational principles for being strategic and intentional about building your email list.
- Email Structure Cheat Sheets by Jennifer Roskamp (Templates) $19.00
- The Hot List by Krista Dickson (eCourse) $397.00
Helps digital entrepreneurs grow wildly profitable and engaged email lists.
- The Profitable Email Automation Masterplan by Raelyn Tan (eCourse)
- Welcome Series in a Weekend by Kate Doster (eCourse)
- 100 Ways To Make Money Blogging by Chelsea Clarke (eCourse) $97.00
100 tried-tested-and-true ways to earn a solid living as a content creator in 2021 and beyond. Taught by 6-figure blogging vet of HerPaperroute.com.
- 28 Day Blog Launch Calendar by Bob Lotich (eBook) $27.00
Get your blog off to an amazing start!
- Biz Alchemy Secrets by Daniella Schoeman (eBook) $7.00
The secret elements to online business success!
- Blogging for Your Business by Kim Jones (eCourse)
- Exclusive Blogging Myths & Strategy Secrets Revealed by Lucy Reyes (eBook) $34.00
A strategy focused ebook to help bloggers achieve their ultimate goals, smarter and quicker.
- Mom Blogging Mentor by McKinzie Bean (eCourse) $47.00
A step-by-step tutorial that will take you from finding your niche, setting up your site, product creation, and marketing your blog to a successful, earning business!
- The Niche Choosing Playbook by Lily Ugbaja (eBook) $13.00
All of the exact questions, worksheets, tools, data and metrics you need to choose a profitable blogging niche in 30 mins.
GRAPHICS & DESIGN
- 100 Unique Lifestyle Stock Images for Bloggers by Sage Media & Marketing (Images) $97.00
Stand out online and build a loyal following using beautiful images!
- Canva Easy Design Pin Templates by Faith Lee (eCourse) $47.00
Consists of 50 fully customizable, drag-and-drop Canva templates. Now, you can create beautiful and click-worthy pins in just minutes!
- Fully Customizable Blogger Templates for Instagram by Tonia L. Clark (Templates) $20.00
Grab your follower’s attention with these gorgeous templates and create an aesthetic look for your Instagram feed. Perfectly suited for bloggers who want to share their trade secrets, tips, tools and resources with bloggers seeking educational sources.
- Special GBTK Graphics Kit for Canva by Kate Danielle Hardin (Templates) $117.00
Create standout graphics in minutes with this design kit for Canva.
- The Image Lab CORE by Pamela Wilson (eCourse) $395.00
Visual content marketing training for online business owners – no design degree required!
- CCPA Compliance Masterclass for Bloggers by Lucrezia Iapichino (eCourse) $47.00
How to make your blog CCPA compliant in 5 easy steps.
- Sponsored Posts Contract Template by Amira Irfan, Esq. (Template) $100.00
Collaborate with brands and get paid on time.
- The Essential Blogger Mindset Handbook: The Mindset You Need To Achieve Blogging Success by Frances Vidakovic (eBook) $27.00
Achieve blogging success by having the right mindset in place.
- The Intentional Influencer: Make an Impact as a Christian in Business and/or Ministry by Rachael Gilbert (eCourse) $97.00
Learn how to turn your passions into a platform & influence with intention to make an impact for the kingdom through this course.
- Think Like A Boss by Faith Mariah (eCourse) $97.00
A mindset transformation and practical strategies every blogger needs when building their business.
- Your Blogging Breakthrough by Jessie Festa (eCourse) $74.00
Turn your big blogging dreams into a profitable action plan.
NETWORKING & GROWTH
- A Blogger’s Guide to Working With Brands: Start Earning Even More Money for Your Blog by Lisa Sharp (eBook) $20.00
Start working with brands the easy way!
- Are You Ready for a VA? by Lexi Roark (eCourse)
- From Entrepreneur to CEO by Shahara Wright (eBook) $19.95
Through her experience with her own business and working with her clients, Shahara provides practical tips, realistic examples and implementation strategies designed to grow your business.
- How to Confidently Pitch Yourself to Brands in 2020 by Emmanuela Okon (eBook) $5.99
In reality, you cannot just sit down and wait until something happens. This book was written with the intention that content creators know their worth and understand the value of their content.
- How To Make Money As An Influencer by Elaine Rau (eCourse) $397.00
Learn exactly how to pitch and land brand deals, make passive influencer income, create a brand that brands want to work with, create captivating content that generates engagement, and all the legalities that come with making money online.
- Keep Your Clients by Sagan Morrow (eCourse) $149.00
Best practices for client communication and client retention strategies.
- Services By Number by Suzi & John Whitford (eCourse) $97.00
Everything you need to monetize your small website with valuable services.
- The Ultimate Pitching Guide by Thrive (Templates) $97.00
Eliminates the fear and anxiety around pitching and includes 10 email templates to pitch brands and media outlets for collaborations and features.
PODCASTING & VIDEO
- Booked Out Podcast: How to Find & Pitch Guests for Your Show by Melissa Guller (eCourse) $99.00
Learn how to find, pitch, and interview guests for your show, even if you have zero industry connections. (Podcast pitch templates, email copy templates, remote recording setup, and interview lessons all included!)
- How To Use The Power of Video To Effectively Gain Mass Appeal by His and Her Money (eCourse) $47.00
Talaat & Tai share some of the tips that they used to gain over 100k subscribers and take their blog to over six figures.
- Plan Your Money Making Webinar to Make Sales Over & Over Again by Kerry Beck (eCourse) $97.00
Do the work upfront and then you’ll reap the rewards for years to come with sales over and over from your webinar.
- Ready, Set… RECORD! by Breonna Queen (eCourse) $14.97
A bundle of resources, videos and guides to help you become more confident on camera.
- Profit Lab Masterclass by Meredith Marsh (eCourse) $297.00
Get the exact steps to earning $1000 a month by monetizing your video content even if you have a small audience (or you’re just starting out).
PRODUCTIVITY & ORGANIZATION
- 30 Day Goal Crusher for Bloggers by Leslie Boyd (eCourse) $47.00
Easy steps to move the needle forward in achieving your goals!
- Deluxe Blogging Binder Printables by Abby Lawson (Printable) $16.00
79 printable pages to help bloggers organize every area of their business, save them valuable time and free them up to complete the tasks that will truly help to grow their site.
- Monthly Blog Income Planner by Rachel Newcomb (Workbook) $10.00
This planner will help you plan, set and reach your monthly income goals.
- The Fundamental Blog Planner by Holly Reisem Hanna (Workbook) $27.00
Get all the tools you need to organize and systemize for your blog for success.
- Trello Board for the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit by Kristi McMillan (Planner)
- 4 Day Facebook Fixup Challenge by Misty Dorman (eCourse) $47.00
Set up your Facebook profile to attract your perfect prospects & get them asking you for more info about your product, service, or opportunity.
- Instagram 101 for Creative Businesses: Boost Followers & Sales by Jav (eCourse) $97.00
Learn the strategies for building a thriving community for your business and boost your sales through Instagram.
- Instagram for Creatives by Simone (eBook)
- Pin Practical Primer Starter Kit by Monica Froese (eCourse) $97.00
Your quick-start guide to running profitable Pinterest advertising campaigns at a low cost!
- Pinterest and Tailwind Hacks by Corey Hudson (eBook) $29.99
A compiled list of tips and tricks to make your time on Pinterest and Tailwind easier.
- Pintastic Hashtag Swipe File by Laura Rike (Template) $37.00
A list of 500+ niche-specific keywords & hashtags all researched for you, to make it super easy to get your pins to go viral & be seen FIRST!
- Pinterest Marketing 101 by Angie Gensler (eCourse) $197.00
A beginners guide to successfully marketing your business on Pinterest (that won’t make your head spin!)
- Profitable Facebook Group Workshop: Create & Leverage A Group To Build Community & Increase Sales by Alison Reeves (eCourse) $97.00
Launch, nurture & grow a profitable Facebook group.
- Social Media Content Calendar by Cecilie Aslaksen (eBook) $10.99
Contains 365 prompts (+ 1 in case of leap year) to spark engagement with your followers.
- Social Media Scheduling Like The Pros by Wendy LugoSantiago (eCourse) $47.00
Learn why you should schedule your social media posts, how to find the best times to post, which scheduling tools to use, and a step-by-step walkthrough of 3 social media scheduling tools!
- The Pinfluence Playbook: How to Grow Your Website Traffic Exponentially With Pinterest by Sarah Renae Clark (eBook) $27.00
Learn the strategy that has helped Sarah grow from 300 to 34,000 Pinterest followers, and continues to bring in over 1000 new followers every month, in less than an hour per week.
- The Video Pin Starter Kit by Nadalie Bardo (eCourse) $49.00
A click-by-click guide to creating Pinterest Video Pins.
TRAFFIC & SEO
- Blog Health Checkup Schedule: Keep Your Blog Healthy with Preventative Maintenance by Posts by Ghost (eBook) $49.00
Details everything you need to do (+ how often) to ensure your blog looks great on Google.
- Holiday Spike by Emma Quay (eCourse) $75.00
An in-depth strategy to grow your blog income and traffic during the Holiday season. It covers aspects of blogging, from affiliate marketing and Pinterest strategies, to email marketing, content strategies and more.
- Ramp Up Your Visibility by Leesa Klich (eCourse) $147.00
Get your blog posts in front of waaaay more people.
- SEO Jumpstart: Search Engine Optimization for Bloggers by Eb Gargano (eCourse) $197.00
A jargon-free, self-paced SEO course for bloggers like you who want to grow their blogs in a long-term, sustainable way and be free from worrying about getting traffic from social media!
- SEO Secrets by Shailaja V (eBook) $9.00
10 simple SEO secrets that will help your content rank on Google within weeks.
WEBSITE & TECH
- Life After Blog Setup by Cousett Hoover (eCourse) $97.00
Learn the ins-and-outs of everyday maintenance for your blog. This course will teach you how to efficiently take care of your blog and eliminate many many headaches down the line.
- New Blog Tonight by Brian Dixon (eCourse)
- The WordPress Studio by Katie Grazer (eCourse) $147.00
Includes 30+ mini WordPress video tutorials showing you exactly how to use your blogging software.
Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2020 Bonuses
You also get a ton of bonuses included with your purchase! These are just a few of the additional bonuses that are offered with the 2020 Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
3 Months Free from MeetEdger worth $150
MeetEdgar is the social media management tool for small business owners who are ready to shape their own success. We know social media is important, but can be time-consuming. The MeetEdgar social media application provides an effective way of creating, scheduling, and organizing content to automate publishing. With our automation features, we automatically generate social media updates for your content and posts them even when you get to the end of your content queue.
2 Months Free of Stencil Unlimited from Stencil worth $40
Stencil is the web’s favorite graphic design tool! It’s built for speed to help you save time. The best part is, you don’t have to be a graphic designer to use it! It’s perfect for creating blog images, social media graphics, promotional images and so much more. Not only that, but Stencil has millions of photos, icons, and templates built right in!
28 day extended free trial from Podia worth $79 for new customers or a 30-minute coaching call with our Director of Creator Success to help you break through any obstacles you’re facing in your digital product business for existing customers
Sell online courses, memberships, webinars, and digital downloads to your audience. Podia is the easiest way for digital creators to earn a living from their passion. Create a beautiful storefront in minutes and start selling digital products. No technical knowledge needed, and no third-party plugins required. Handle everything from content creation to sending newsletters to your audience to securely processing payments, all on one simple platform.
4 Months Free Membership to the VA Business Lounge from Harrelson Media worth $104.97
Harrelson Media is a leading Digital Marketing Agency that helps businesses grow by providing the resources and strategy they need to maximize their visibility and increase their revenue.
FREE Site Scan + Content Audit Statistical Report from The Blog Fixer worth $150
The Blog Fixer uses software to automate the little, annoying things bloggers have to do to optimize their site, allowing them spend more of their time writing great content.
3 Months Access to the 2020 Blogger Breakthrough Summit Sessions from Bloggers Breakthrough Summit worth $47
The Blogger Breakthrough Summit aims to help bloggers spend less time blogging while seeing bigger results, that way they can breakthrough to the next level and hit their blogging goals
2 Months Free on Any Plan from Wordable worth $40-$200 depending on plan chosen
Wordable helps you instantly export Google Docs to WordPress, formatting and all. When writing and publishing content with WordPress, formatting doesn’t simply copy and paste from your working documents. With Wordable, just click export and your content is perfectly formatted in WordPress and ready to publish, every time!
6 Months Free of QuizPipe at the Enterprise Tier from Clean Commit worth $474
QuizPipe is a lead generating quiz platform designed for bloggers by Clean Commit. Clean Commit makes unique websites and web products that users love. Specializing in turning complex ideas into software, they’re a team for hire as well as building their own creations!
15 Styled Stock Photos + Editable Social Media Templates from Haute Stock worth $39
Haute Stock is the original styled stock photography subscription for women business owners, bloggers and creative entrepreneurs. With a stock photo library that includes thousands of high-quality images, social media graphics, editable templates, design assets, and marketing guides, Haute Stock has everything you need to build a beautiful brand and grow your business.
My Genius Blogger’s Toolkit BONUS!
If you purchase the 2020 Genius Blogger’s Toolkit using my affiliate link I will also throw in an additional bonus for you!
Just forward a copy of your Genius Blogger’s Toolkit receipt to me at [email protected], and I will send you a free copy of my ebook Amazon Affiliate Affluence. (Normally sold for $25.)
This is a comprehensive guide to making money with the Amazon affiliate program on your blog, including how I make over $500 a month as an Amazon affiliate!
Click here to grab your copy of the 2020 Genius Blogger’s Toolkit!